Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sanchez Sent Packing!

Out of the "what the heck?" files comes another episode of the Tigers! Alex Sanchez, currently unemployeed, has been released by the Detroit Tigers.

Does this suggest they're dealing for Mike Cameron? That story just doesn't go away. Does it mean Monroe could play CF? Does it mean Palmer will win 3B and bump Inge to CF?

Sanchez couldn't field. He could bunt, he could run, he could get hurt. He hit .322 last season. He got a small contract.

Nook Logan, Dewayne Wise, and Alexis Gomez are candidates for the job. I'd look for Monroe or Logan to take the job.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan Joseph after reading your blog it reminded me to update mine. My passion for professional football runs deep. If you are like me business is a constant; But a respite from it gives me a fresh outlook. My http://serendipitysuccess.blogspot.com/2005/11/update-to-steelers-climb-to-top-of-afc.html has a similar theme and professional football plays important roles too. Football especially for most fans and partners is a highlight in the autumn and articles create great gatherings. Thanks for your this post.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is Saturday, the day before football Sunday Dan Joseph and I am reading as many blogs as possible. Your this post is a great read and has a similar theme to professional football . Dan Joseph post your predictions to me for pro football tomorrow. A prediction for todays college V Tech over Miami by 5.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home