Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Brown Not In The Christmas Spirit

Apparently Larry Brown was more upset about the brawl than some of us may realize. Brown joined Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser for a segment of PTI on ESPN, and said "I never thought I'd feel that way about going to work," Brown said. "I never thought I'd feel that way about my sport."

Brown also went on to say the Christmas Day rematch makes him sick, and he thought about quitting afterwards. "Obviously, it was one of the ugliest scenes I've ever been a part of," Brown said.

The Pistons and Pacers play on Christmas Day. The players aren't thrilled to be working Christmas, and there is much hype that a rematch of the brawl will take place. I wouldn't count on any such brawl.

ESPN.com: NBA - Brown tells PTI he thought about quitting Pistons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home